FOR ARTISAN AND STEAMPUNK EVENTS PLEASE COMPLETE THIS BOOKING FORM
Terms and Conditions
1 BOOKING AND PAYMENT Successful applicants must make payment in full upon receipt of invoice to secure their booking. A Stall space is £30-£45 depending on event type and location, and £55-£85 for a two day event. There is an additional charge for table hire this varies between venues from £5-£8. Half pitches are available at some events, to share a six foot table is £20 each or a single half pitch is £25.
2 ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR STALL SPACE Due to the limited space available, the Organiser shall have the discretion to accept or refuse any application without being required to give an explanation. Successful applicants will be notified promptly and in good time.
3. PRODUCT DEFINITION No goods other than those described on the application form may be exhibited without the prior written approval of the organiser and the organiser shall have the discretion to require the removal of any item not so approved.
4. FOOD EXHIBITORS Please note that all Health & Safety and training certificates should be available for inspection.
5. STAND ALLOCATION Requests for stands in specific positions will be considered sympathetically but no such request should be deemed as being binding on the organiser. Stand allocations will be made taking into account the nature of product, type of demonstration and the general layout.
5.a OUTSIDE EVENTS In the event of inclement weather, if overhead cover is not available, stall holders will need to provide their own gazebo. The gazebo should be no bigger than 3 x 3metres in size. Stall holders are required to inform the event organisers if they intend to bring a gazebo so appropriate space can be allocated on the site.
6 STAND SIZES The Stall holder is responsible for booking adequate stand space for his/her entire display, including access. A pitch space measures 6ft unless otherwise stated.
7.ELECTRICITY Access to electricity is available at some locations, but limited. If you require a power point please inform the organiser on your booking form and they will endeavour to locate a stall near to a socket, if one is available. If the event is outside, electricity will not be available and vendors will need to bring their own generator.
8.TABLES AND CHAIRS A table is NOT provided. If you wish to hire a table, please indicate on your application form. Stall holders must complete their stand at least 30 minutes before the Fair opens. As space is of a premium, please stow all boxes and packaging away safely, clear of gangways and alleyways. The stall holder is responsible for the disposal of any rubbish.
9. CONCLUSION OF EVENT All Stallholders are requested to stay for the duration of the event unless there are exceptional circumstances. Out of courtesy for other traders please do not pack away until the close of business. Empty stalls have a detrimental effect on other Traders who have also paid to attend a full event.
10. PARKING Where a car park is available, stall holders park at their own risk. Chantilly Grey will not accept responsibility for any losses, damages or accidents.
11.REFUNDS Refunds will not be given in the event of cancellation by the stallholder, poor sales, bad weather or any other event that the organiser has no control over including low visitor numbers.
12. Finally, we want your experience at Chantilly Grey events to be a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance. We welcome all feedback and look forward to working with you again. If your application is successful an invoice will be sent to you with payment options.
If your application is successful an invoice will be sent to you with payment options.