SHREWSBURY - SATURDAY 18TH MAY 2019 AND SHREWSBURY - SATURDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2019 MARKET DRAYTON - SUNDAY 14TH APRIL 2019 (FESTIVAL DRAYTON CENTRE)
10am - 4pm
THE UNITED REFORMED CHURCH COLEHAM HEAD SHREWSBURY SY3 7BJ
Information for Exhibitors - Demonstrators -Traders
WE KINDLY REQUEST ALL TRADERS, EXHIBITORS AND DEMONSTRATORS TO COMPLETE THE RELEVANT BOOKING FORMS. EVENT DETAILS AND BOOKING INFORMATION IS LISTED BELOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
The event will be open to the public on Saturday 18th May 2019 and Saturday 19th October 2019. 10am - 4pm VIP Early Bird ticket holders will be able to arrive from 9am (tickets limited to 50). To primarily peruse trade stands and to view exhibitors who are ready to operate their layouts. There will be no pressure to be ready until 10am if you are setting up that morning. Set up time will be from 18:30 - 20:30 on Friday 17th May and Friday 18th October 2019 and from 08:00 until 10:00 on Saturday 18th May and Saturday 19th October 2019 Break down will be from 16:00 - 18:00 on both Saturdays.
Pitch spaces for traders will be allocated prior to the event and a plan will be on display on the day Each pitch for traders and demonstrators will accommodate a minium 6ft frontage event table. If you require a larger space, you will need to book more than one pitch. The fee for trading at this event is £25 per stall per day if you can provide your own 6ft table. If you do not have your own table, we can hire one for you at a cost of £5. Tables for Exhibitors will be provided free of charge.
Lunch will be provided for all traders, demonstrators and exhibition attendees. There will be a choice of sandwiches and we require you to indicate your preference for all members of your group on the booking form below.
The sandwich choices are as follows:
Cheese Tuna and Sweetcorn Coronation Chicken Egg Mayonnaise
Refreshments will also be on sale throughout the day.
Will be running a raffle, anyone wishing to donate a prize will be very gratefully received. Thank you.
Please be sure to read through the Terms and Conditions below.
Thank you for choosing Chantilly Grey, please don't forget to Like and Share our posts on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we advertise our events heavily but every little helps! If you are able to distribute flyers or put up a poster, please just ask, we have both which we can send to you free of charge. If you would like us to promote your products on our website and Facebook page please send us suitable images and we will endeavour to include.
Please ensure that you have all the relevant insurance up to date. We look forward to seeing you. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
OS Map Reference SJ 49706 12322 Postcde SY3 7BJ
Terms and Conditions
1 BOOKING AND PAYMENT Successful applicants must make payment in full upon receipt of invoice to secure their booking. A Stall space is £25-£45 depending on event type and location, and £55-£85 for a two day event.
2 ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR STALL SPACE Due to the limited space available, the Organiser shall have the discretion to accept or refuse any application without being required to give an explanation. Successful applicants will be notified promptly and in good time.
3. PRODUCT DEFINITION No goods other than those described on the application form may be exhibited without the prior written approval of the organiser and the organiser shall have the discretion to require the removal of any item not so approved.
4. FOOD EXHIBITORS Please note that all Health & Safety and training certificates should be available for inspection.
5. STAND ALLOCATION Requests for stands in specific positions will be considered sympathetically but no such request should be deemed as being binding on the organiser. Stand allocations will be made taking into account the nature of product, type of demonstration and the general layout.
5.a OUTSIDE EVENTS In the event of inclement weather, if overhead cover is not available, stall holders will need to provide their own gazebo. The gazebo should be no bigger than 3 x 3metres in size. Stall holders are required to inform the event organisers if they intend to bring a gazebo so appropriate space can be allocated on the site.
6 STAND SIZES The Stall holder is responsible for booking adequate stand space for his/her entire display, including access. A pitch space measures 6ft unless otherwise stated.
7.ELECTRICITY Access to electricity is available at some locations, but limited. If you require a power point please inform the organiser on your booking form and they will endeavour to locate a stall near to a socket, if one is available. If the event is outside, electricity will not be available and vendors will need to bring their own generator.
8.TABLES AND CHAIRS A table is NOT provided. If you wish to hire a table, please indicate on your application form. Stall holders must complete their stand at least 30 minutes before the Fair opens. As space is of a premium, please stow all boxes and packaging away safely, clear of gangways and alleyways. The stall holder is responsible for the disposal of any rubbish.
9. CONCLUSION OF EVENT All Stallholders are requested to stay for the duration of the event unless there are exceptional circumstances. Out of courtesy for other traders please do not pack away until the close of business. Empty stalls have a detrimental effect on other Traders who have also paid to attend a full event.
10. PARKING Where a car park is available, stall holders park at their own risk. Chantilly Grey will not accept responsibility for any losses, damages or accidents.
11.REFUNDS Refunds will not be given in the event of cancellation by the stallholder, poor sales, bad weather or any other event that the organiser has no control over including low visitor numbers.
12. Finally, we want your experience at Chantilly Grey events to be a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance. We welcome all feedback and look forward to working with you again. If your application is successful an invoice will be sent to you with payment options.
An A5 programme for the Show will be produced for sale on the day. of the event. All Traders, Demonstrators and Exhibitions will be listed, however if you wish to take out further advertising space the following options are available.
Full Page £75 ( 200mm x 138mm) Half Page £40 (138mm x 95mm) Quarter Page £30 (95mm x 65mm) Classified £15 (65mm x 45mm)
Please indicate in the menu below if you would like to be included. We also offer a simple artwork service if required at no extra cost.