Welcome to Chantilly Grey Wedding Photography Apart from our established Shrewsbury based events management company, one half of Chantilly Grey, namely Tim has been a photographer for many years mainly concentrating on event, product shoots and aviation photography.
Without a doubt, due to the pandemic the last 18 months have been particularly fraught for many people including ourselves but during this time it gave us the perfect opportunity to take stock and assess the business going forward and in a way hit the reset button!
Wedding Photography is at the core of our new ideas and adventures and although being a specialised genre it encompasses many if not all of the elements combined that have been experienced photographically before.
One thing you can count on is that we are totally committed and passionate about what we do and strive to go the extra mile to deliver what we call “Bringing Memories Home”.
Our style or formula for capturing your big day is a very relaxed affair although an amount of pre-planning is necessary to ensure we get the shots you desire. We endeavour to melt into the background and generally go with the flow without being too conspicuous.
The type of shots you can expect range from 80% candid/reportage, whilst the other 20% are of a more formal, traditional nature, we have to bear in mind and be sensitive to the fact that close family members might have very different ideas and expectations of what makes a successful wedding shoot!
Typically we shoot around 100 shots per hour so for a small wedding with a limited number of guests (up to 20 people) prices range from £400.00 - £600.00. For larger weddings £600.00 - £1000.00. However, this is dependent on precisely the elements of the wedding you would like us to capture.
In saying all of the above, after an initial meeting to discuss what plans you may have in mind, the pricing then quoted will be fixed unless there are fundamental changes further down the line.
What can you expect from us? Once a booking is confirmed by way of a 20% deposit, which is primarily to secure the date, we can offer the following:
A shot list and timings although this Is certainly not cast in stone as things can change!
We will supply between 100 - 350 edited images converted to high resolution jpegs, this is dependant on the size and duration of the wedding.
Any unedited shots we will gladly download onto a USB memory stick free of charge.
Your own personal Client Gallery web page which can be shared with family and friends, this is password protected and images can be downloaded by entering a specific PIN number. Various options are also available to upload images to social media platforms.
As an optional extra, we can provide you with your very own mobile phone app with approximately 20 photo’s which also includes a link to your Client Gallery.
Please note travelling expenses are free of charge within a radius of 20 miles of Shrewsbury, over and above will be charged at the standard rate of 45 pence per mile. In the event that you are planning your wedding further afield, let's say more than 75 miles it maybe practical for us to seek overnight accommodation rather than run the risk of getting stuck in traffic, this will be an additional expense.
If you would like to get in touch please leave us a message below.
Many thanks for taking the time to consider us as part of your wedding team!