St Mary's Church St Mary's Place Dogpole Shrewsbury SY1 1EF
The event will be open to the public 10-4 Set up time will be from 8:00 There is limited on street parking (charges will apply) at this venue. Traders will need to unload and use one of the many town centre car parks. The carpark which most Traders use is this one https://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/shrewsbury-wyle-cop/ They offer an early bird rate.
Pitch spaces will be allocated prior to the event and a plan will be on display on the day. Due to the quirky layout of this particular venue, each pitch can only accommodate a 6ft event table. If you require a larger space, we have a limited number of 3m x 2m pitches which can also be booked. The fee at this event is £40 per stall per day if you can provide your own 6ft table. If you wish to hire a table , the fee will be £45. If the event is taking place over two days, we expect traders to commit to both dates. If this is not possible then a single day premium fee will be applied. The fee for a standard pitch ( to accommodate a 6ft event table ) is £80 for both days and £50 for either the Saturday or the Sunday. The fee for a larger space (measuring approximately 3m x 2m) is £100 for both days and £60 for either the Saturday or the Sunday. Please note, the larger 3m x 2m will not be available for Shrewsbury Steampunk Christmas Market as we do not have access to the Trinity Chapel area at the rear of the church on this occasion.
Electricity for a weekend event is £10.
Thanking for choosing Chantilly Grey, please don't forget to Like and Share our posts on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, we advertise our events heavily but every little helps. If you are able to distribute flyers or put up a poster, please just ask, we have both which we can send to you free of charge. If you would like us to promote your products on our website and Facebook page please send us suitable images and we will endeavour to include.
Please ensure that you have all the relevant insurance up to date. We look forward to seeing you. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Finding the Venue Directions
Shrewsbury town centre location, off St Mary’s Street.
1 BOOKING AND PAYMENT Successful applicants must make payment in full upon receipt of invoice to secure their pitch. A Stall space is £30-£45 depending on event type and location, and £55-£85 for a two day event.
2 ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR STALL SPACE Due to the limited space available, the Organiser shall have the discretion to accept or refuse any application without being required to give an explanation. Successful applicants will be notified promptly and in good time.
3. PRODUCT DEFINITION No goods other than those described on the application form may be exhibited without the prior written approval of the organiser and the organiser shall have the discretion to require the removal of any item not so approved.
4. FOOD EXHIBITORS Please note that all Health & Safety and training certificates should be available for inspection.
5. STAND ALLOCATION Requests for stands in specific positions will be considered sympathetically but no such request should be deemed as being binding on the organiser. Stand allocations will be made taking into account the nature of product, type of demonstration and the general layout.
5.a OUTSIDE EVENTS In the event of inclement weather, if overhead cover is not available, stall holders will need to provide their own gazebo. The gazebo should be no bigger than 3 x 3metres in size. Stall holders are required to inform the event organisers if they intend to bring a gazebo so appropriate space can be allocated on the site.
6 STAND SIZES The Stall holder is responsible for booking adequate stand space for his/her entire display, including access. A table measures 6ft unless otherwise stated.
7.ELECTRICITY Access to electricity is available at some locations, but limited. If you require a power point please inform the organiser on your booking form and they will endeavour to locate a stall near to a socket, if one is available. If the event is outside, electricity will not be available and vendors will need to bring their own generator.
8.TABLES AND CHAIRS A table will be provided Stall holders must complete their stand at least 30 minutes before the Fair opens. As space is of a premium, please stow all boxes and packaging away safely, clear of gangways and alleyways. The stall holder is responsible for the disposal of any rubbish.
9. CONCLUSION OF EVENT All Stallholders are requested to stay for the duration of the event unless there are exceptional circumstances. Out of courstesy for other traders please do not pack away until the close of business. Empty stalls have a detrimental effect on other Traders who have also paid to attend a full event.
10. PARKING Where a car park is available, stall holders park at their own risk. Chantilly Grey will not accept responsibility for any losses, damages or accidents.
11.REFUNDS Refunds will not be given in the event of cancellation by the stallholder, poor sales, bad weather or any other event that the organiser has no control over including low visitor numbers.
12. Finally, we want your experience at Chantilly Grey events to be a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance. We welcome all feedback and look forward to working with you again. If your application is successful an invoice will be sent to you with payment options.